|Assisted Dialogs - r110 (enGB/enUS) release||1,005.38 KB||Feb 24, 2011||-||828||Download|
|Assisted Dialogs - r110 (frFR) release||1,006.25 KB||Feb 24, 2011||-||298||Download|
|Assisted Dialogs - r100 (frFR) release||914.87 KB||Feb 18, 2011||-||273||Download|
|Assisted Dialogs - r100 (enGB/enUS) release||1,006.15 KB||Feb 18, 2011||-||296||Download|
The concept of this library is to assist the mapmaker for manage dialog and dialog items.
This library supports Dialog Designer MACRO code scripts. If you want to import dialogs made with Dialog Designer, you must install this library into your project.
In addition the library can be used without Dialog Designer.
What is Dialog Designer ?
Dialog Designer is a custom map used only for making dialog and dialog items directly into Starcraft 2. See the project page HERE.
Be carreful, only Dialog Designer Beta 3 or superior can export MACRO Codes.
- Dialog – Create Dialog from MACRO Code (Dialog Designer needed)
- Dialog – Create Full Dialog from MACRO Code (Dialog Designer needed)
- Dialog – Create Dialog Item from MACRO Code (Dialog Designer needed)
- Dialog – Set the name of Dialog
- Dialog – Set the name of Dialog Item
- Debug – Clear all managed dialogs and dialog items
- Dialog – Get Dialog by Name
- Dialog – Get Dialog Item by Name
See the Documentation pages.