|Crossfire Frenzy v0.6.0 beta||320.36 KB||Oct 23, 2010||-||283||Download|
|Crossfire Frenzy v0.5.0 beta||313.96 KB||Oct 3, 2010||-||159||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.2.1a alpha||269.86 KB||Sep 23, 2010||-||144||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.2.1 alpha||269.64 KB||Sep 21, 2010||-||114||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.2.0 alpha||267.99 KB||Sep 19, 2010||-||103||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.6 alpha||257.10 KB||Sep 18, 2010||-||71||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.5a alpha||213.01 KB||Sep 12, 2010||-||85||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.5 alpha||213.01 KB||Sep 12, 2010||-||66||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.4 alpha||207.65 KB||Sep 11, 2010||-||82||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.3 alpha||187.60 KB||Sep 8, 2010||-||83||Download|
|SCV Scramble v0.1.2 alpha||183.24 KB||Sep 6, 2010||-||71||Download|
Version: 0.6.0 (Beta release) (Bnet Version 1.1)
A reimagining of the classic Footmen Frenzy maps popular in Warcraft 3.
Choose your hero and choose your tech. Use your heroes and your base spawns to vanquish the enemy.
Three unique races, each with two unique tech branches complete with racial and unique branch abilities and upgrades and a total of four tech tiers.
Customize your hero by leveling up any one of four abilities. You will even get the option of specializing in one of two upgraded versions of each ability as the game progresses. You can further customize your hero by choosing from one of 3 attributes to improve each time your hero gains an experience level, or a combination of all 3. The maximum hero level is 20.
Any suggestions on gameplay features or improvements, balancing issues, and bug reports are always welcome and may be directed to this thread or to my email at: email@example.com (if you are contacting me via email, please include an appropriate subject – e.g. "SCV Scramble Bug Report" or the email will be promptly deleted).
- Three races, each with two distinct branches and a total of 4 tech tiers.
- 8 unique heroes. (More will be added in future releases. I am aiming for at least 20 heroes by the final release.)
- Over a dozen items to make your heroes more powerful. (More will be added in future releases. Expect dozens by the final release.)
- Hireable mercenaries to bolster your army.
- Oryza for making the terrain, general suggestions on map features, and alpha testing
- Stealthbreed for alpha testing
- mempcy for alpha testing