|Hotkeys.txt release||657 Bytes||Oct 14, 2010||-||511||Download|
|Custom Hotkeys 1.0 beta||601.10 KB||Oct 14, 2010||-||311||Download|
Use pre-defined dialog box to edit hotkeys, you can either specify a set of them, or input Unit ID to automatically generate it.
- Hotkey thru UNIT
- Hotkey Setup thru Buttons
- Load Set
- Save Hotkeys to Bank
- Hide/Show Hotkey Box
- Change Hotkey Box Size and Position
Hotkey thru UNIT – Use this to open the editing box with command buttons taken from units command card.
- Player – player which window will open to.
- Unit Type – ID of unit to look up buttons.
- Set Number – Number of Set the buttons will be saved to. Use zero if you want to disable saving.
- Load Previous – Boolean, use TRUE if you want to load hotkeys previously saved at the same set number.
- Card Number – Number of Command card that should be copied. Input them as they appear in data editor (1,2,3,4 are accepted, else returns 1)
Hotkey Setup thruButtons – Use this to open the editing box with input Buttons.
Parameters: most of them same as thru UNIT, with addition of 15 button IDs to manually input. They're ordered as on command card.
Load Set – Loads previously saved Set of hotkeys, to buttons they were assigned to when saved. Note, it may interfere if player has edit box currently open.
- Set number – number of set to be loaded.
- Player – affected player.
Save Hotkeys to Bank – Forces currently selected hotkeys to be saved for input player. Function won't fire if Set == 0.
Hide/Show Hotkey Box – because I've set library to be Internal, use this to show/hide Editing Dialog. (Box automatically shows up when using setup functions thru unit or buttons)
Change Hotkey Box Size and Position – coz i slack i forgot to rename, it only changes position. Input X,Y and anchor.
Important note: Using this library requires certain Game Text to be input in your map, or else it won't be able to function. Either manually input, or copy/paste those values to localehere/LocalizedData/Hotkeys.txt inside your map .MPQ. Attached Hotkeys.txt file contains those values.
Known Problems: When creating new Hotkey Editing Box, it's impossible to read their current hotkey. Unless you load previously saved set, Dialog will show question marks instead. Thank blizzard for prohibiting text->string conversion.