|Dialog based Inventory v1.3 release||610.02 KB||Sep 20, 2010||-||1,054||Download|
|Dialog based Inventory v1.2 release||575.65 KB||Aug 24, 2010||-||339||Download|
|Dialog based Inventory v1.1 release||516.67 KB||Aug 17, 2010||-||356||Download|
|Dialog based Inventory v1.0 release||505.12 KB||Aug 15, 2010||-||242||Download|
This project hasn't been updated in a long while.
Check this location for a more up to date version of an inventory system which you can use in your maps:
Dialog Based Asset System
This is a Dialog Based Inventory.
It makes use of the default sc2 inventory for equiping items, and using items.
The difference with the default SC2 inventory:
- Allow precise positioning of equipment slots compared to a background image
- Allows different item size (1×1, 1×2, 5×5), these aren't limited to just those mentioned here. (Max size: 9×9, Min size: 1×1)
The way information is retrieved:
- It reads the items Button (Face) for the icon to use in the inventory.
- It reads the items Button Tooltip for the tooltip to use in the inventory.
- It reads the items size from the item class it has (1×1, 1×2, 5×5). for example: 1x1Misc = a 1 by 1 slot item. 2x3Armor = a 2 by 3 slot item.
- The unit that uses the inventory must have a SC2 inventory to be able to use items, equipment bonusses.
- The unit must have restricted slots for equipment that match the restriction of the equipment panel.
This Asset has not yet been tested outside of my own map in which I created it
- You can now drop items from the inventory at this time. (Fixed in v1.1)
- You cannot see which item you're moving about in the inventory. (Fixed in v1.2)
Change log v1.3
- Dialog retrieval functionality
- Detection when an unit picks up an item
- Fixed the Dragged Item Title Location.
- Semi-fixed the Tooltip not disappearing
- Might be some undocumented changes.
- Setting Level Requirements to Items
Forum thread about this library: library-dialog-based-inventory