|EB 5.0 release||3.73 MB||Nov 12, 2012||-||1,018||Download|
|Empire Builder 4.9 release||3.23 MB||Sep 10, 2012||-||310||Download|
|Empire Builder 4.5 release||3.36 MB||Aug 14, 2012||-||306||Download|
|Empire Builder 4.3 release||3.16 MB||May 12, 2012||-||548||Download|
|Empire Builder (Kenji's Edition) V22 beta||4.98 MB||Apr 21, 2013||-||297||Download|
|(Empire Builder 2) v1.6 beta||2.48 MB||Mar 19, 2013||-||221||Download|
|Empire Builder (Kenji's Edition) V11 beta||8.34 MB||Mar 10, 2013||-||162||Download|
|Empire_Builder_5.11.SC2Map beta||7.62 MB||Feb 24, 2013||-||156||Download|
|Empire_Builder_6.15 beta||10.69 MB||Feb 24, 2013||-||147||Download|
|C:\~Games~\StarCraft II\Maps beta||10.20 MB||Feb 10, 2013||-||132||Download|
|Empire_Builder_6.12 beta||10.19 MB||Feb 4, 2013||-||127||Download|
|Empire Builder (The official mod) 6.4 beta||8.80 MB||Nov 22, 2012||-||222||Download|
|Empire Builder (The official mod) 6.4 beta||8.80 MB||Nov 22, 2012||-||173||Download|
|Empire Builder (The official mod) 5.12 beta||8.79 MB||Nov 19, 2012||-||161||Download|
|Empire Builder 5.9 beta||8.02 MB||Nov 18, 2012||-||175||Download|
Your colony ship crash-lands on an uncharted world. Like it or not, you're settling here.
Build up your empire.
- – Pick a government type which will provide varying bonuses. Such as democracies having a higher tax rate, but high upkeep costs.
- – Choose an area to place the capital.
- – Build its economy, by providing houses for your people to live in. Produce metal, oil, food, and electricity.
- – Sell resources on the market to gain credits, however other empires will be able to buy what you sell.
- – Advance technologically, and become the most advanced empire. Build expensive laboratories to improve the science rating of your empire.
- – Build a military from infantry, vehicles and aircraft. Militaries cost upkeep, so don't bankrupt yourself otherwise your military will become ineffective.
- – Ally, set neutral or attack other players.
- – The Native Creatures are dynamic, they will produce new hives, spawning pools and evolution chambers to advance themselves. Destroy them before it becomes too late.*
Published on NA.
The project was more or less abandoned by it's original creator and I'm picking up the pieces, so you are all playing an unfinished game atm.
1: What is your favorite type of military unit
2: What Government/Econ mix do you usually pick?
3: Do you use the bank? If so, can you explain how and why?
3: What are your most/least favorite areas of the map?
4:What terrains do you find the most/least appealing?
5: How quickly can you solo the AI? (Please state time, difficulty, government type, and economy type)
6: If you can solo this map on the hardest difficulty, what would make it more fun/challenging for you?
Redrum Jackle's Edition
Located here: http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/empire-builder-rev/pages/main/
Add a comment