|ExtendMouseMovePosX Map GUI v1.10 release||67.26 KB||Oct 1, 2011||-||218||Download|
|ExtendMouseMovePosX Library GUI v1.10 release||74.65 KB||Oct 1, 2011||-||149||Download|
|ExtendMouseMovePosX Library GUI v1.00 release||69.66 KB||Sep 29, 2011||-||152||Download|
|ExtendMouseMovePosX Map GUI v.100 release||62.88 KB||Sep 29, 2011||-||86||Download|
Extend Mouse Move Pos X v1.10
This library offers a solution to the Mouse Move Pos X 1599 bug with the use of dialog buttons. The Mouse Moved event does not recognize anything beyond 1599 on the X plane. This is an issue for mappers designing for players who run at resolutions with a higher width than 1599.
This library is dependent on the getResolution library and must know the player's Scale Value. http://www.sc2mapster.com/assets/getresolution/
New from v1.00
- Fixed an issue where dialogs outside the system (Lower than 1599 on the X plane) would be triggered and would return a value of -1599 to the ExtendMouseMove_PlayerMouseUIPosX variable.
- Fixed a minor issue of found dialog coordinates returning a value 2 digits smaller than actual (i.e. 1917 instead of 1919)
- ExtendMouseMove_PlayerMouseUIPosX will not return to 0 unless the player's mouse is <= 1599 on the X plane.
- Added hint texts to the two functions
- Cleaned up a bit and did some tweaking
- Changed the accuracy preset:
How to Use
Simply add the ExtendMouseMove_PlayerMousePosPastX[Player] variable to your Mouse Moved Pos X variable.
Variable - Set MouseUIXPos[(Triggering player)] = (MouseUIXPos[(Triggering player)] + ExtendMouseMove_PlayerMousePosPastX[(Triggering player)])
This library uses dialog buttons with their render priority set from 0 to 320. You need to set any dialog buttons you may have to above 320 or else you will not be able to click on them.
Add a comment