|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 8 release||323.90 KB||Sep 8, 2010||-||4,434||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 7 release||313.81 KB||Sep 7, 2010||-||400||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 6 release||306.18 KB||Sep 3, 2010||-||655||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 5 release||296.52 KB||Sep 2, 2010||-||364||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 4 release||289.58 KB||Sep 1, 2010||-||401||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 3 release||289.04 KB||Aug 31, 2010||-||239||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 2 release||280.99 KB||Aug 31, 2010||-||439||Download|
|Mock Battle (Unit Tester) - Release 1 release||273.57 KB||Aug 29, 2010||-||453||Download|
Spawn units, research upgrades, place structures. Take control of units from either army and test out your micro skills. Simulate base assaults. Test your best counter-armies. Compare army costs. Save configurations for later, or even share them.
- Click to spawn 1 unit.
- Shift+Click to spawn 5 units.
- Ctrl+Click to remove 1 unit.
- Shift+Ctrl+Click to remove 5 units.
- Backspace to remove all selected units.
- Click to research an upgrade.
- Click to enter placement mode.
- Click again to choose a location for the structure.
- Hold Shift to place multiple structures of the same type.
- Backspace to remove all selected structures.
- Bugfix: Fix costs for morphed units (cost of morphing + unmorphed unit cost)
- Game speed set to Faster
- Lobby option defaults
Future Release (by priority)
- Bugfix: Persistent unit abilities (such as Vortex) are not Cleared
- Bugfix: Potential problem with Mothership armor (vs. Corruptor)
- Bugfix: Placed Creep Tumors are not burrowed
- Bugfix: Ghost – Tac.Nuke Strike cancels on switch vision
- Bugfix/Investigate: Unit upgrade pics do not reflect reset of army upgrades
- Multiplayer Support (2 player)
- Use progammer's Realtime Mouse-Tracking system for structure placement
- Selection Upgrade – Pop up menu displaying upgrades filtered by the selected units and owning players
- Clear Units only/Structures only/Upgrades only functions
- Hotkeys for common functions: Start, Rejuvinate, Pause, Vision
- Manually adjust unit spawn locations
- Store Orders for each Unit
- Save Force Groups other than 1 & 2 (which are reserved)
- More Flexible Auto-Issue Order system on Start
- Multiple Save Slots
- Active Unit Count legibility
- Neutral Buildings (Xel'Naga Watchtower, Mineral, Vespene Geyser)
- More Detailed Cost Statistics: Total Resources Spent (Units / Upgrades / Structures, +subtotals)
- Upgrade Button – Cycle (instead of Disable)
- Bug: Changeling stops after disguising if not sharing vision with it
- Bug: Ctrl+ESC causes Ctrl key to be temporarily "Stuck" down
- Bug: Immortal & Colossus facing angle not being restored properly
- Clean up the Campaign Unit/Hero tooltips
- Separate Area 6 spawning positions
- Campaign Upgrades
- Structure Placement Mode indistinguishable from official mode
- Added All Campaign Units, Heroes & Structures
- Undo – Blizzard Patch 1.1 balance change – Ultralisk "Ram" building attack reset to pre-patch
- Package Dependencies: moved Liberty Campaign to lowest priority – Melee unit stats & balance changes will always supercede Campaign units now (fixes Archon damage, among many others)
- Bugfix: Ghost Academy Nukes restored properly
- Creep Tumor Placement Footprint fixed
- Bugfix: Mothership went missing (sorry), back now
- Bugfix: Supply Cost of units corrected
- Bugfix: Burrowed Zerg units no longer partially ignored
- Bugfix: Restored Unit Positions are more accurate
- Restricted Flying Unit Movement to Current Area
- Feature: Battle-mode minimal UI (replaced "Done" button; added Cycle Vision, Restore State and Army Value Reports)
- Structure Placement mode: Blocking Units are now pushed out of the way; Placement Grid visualization tweaked
- Campaign Content added (Terran Units and Mercs), toggle display with checkbox
- Structure Placement mode: Now uses official "Placement Models" where applicable; Passability and Footprint Validity checks are now 100% accurate and use the same per-grid-square Placement check as the internal game code; Placement Grid visualization is "height-locked" to the structure ghost height; Structure Ghost movement is more snappy (instantaneous, no "blend");
- Bug fix: Terran Bunker + Neosteel upgrade was not saving units occupying slots 5 & 6
- Structure Placement mode: Placement Grid Emulation improved (placement accuracy, bugfixes, help box added)
- Structure Energy auto-filled, Ghost Academy Nuke auto-built
- Structure Placement mode: Placement Grid Emulation added (still not perfect, but better than Release 2)
- Non-league upgrades removed (Viking – Jotun Boosters)
- Blizzard Patch 1.1 balance changes implemented early (except for build times)
- Cycle Vision function added (cycles between Player 1, Player 2, Global Vision)
- Backspace Function – press backspace to delete all currently selected units/structures
- Any Units ordered to Hold Position will not attack by default when Auto-attack is enabled
- Carrier Interceptors fixed (pre-battle invulnerability removed completely)
- Structure Placement mode is more accurate (but still not perfect)
- Separated the Clear All button; now there are left/right Clear
- Non-league upgrades removed (Immortal – Weapon Range, Infestor – Peristalsis)
- Provided Unit, Upgrade and Structure selection on 7 different areas. There were quite a few bugs in this release.
- Curse page