|Newb TD v.1.5 release||498.00 KB||Aug 8, 2010||-||2,011||Download|
|Newb TD v.1.4 release||494.66 KB||Aug 4, 2010||-||373||Download|
|Newb TD v.1.2 release||491.46 KB||Aug 3, 2010||-||360||Download|
|Newb TD v.1.1 release||476.53 KB||Jul 31, 2010||-||490||Download|
|Newb TD v.1 release||388.16 KB||Jul 30, 2010||-||320||Download|
Newb TD is me experimenting and practicing on using the SC2 editor. The map will get various new features as I figure out the editor.
– Team TD. All players build wherever they want and can compete for kills.
– 1 to 8 players (If a player leaves, the spawns for that player stops)
– Creeps are ground and air. Air defence is very important!
– 8 turret types.
– Most turret types have separate improvements available for every unique turret.
– All turret types will level up, gaining a buff with each level.
– Turrets have varying damage and hit speed, to add a random factor to the game.
– Creeps will level up based on damage taken! Late game creeps will heal up and run away if you are slow.
– Creeps have various abilities which they will use when you hit them. The effect varies, making them a bit unpredictable.
– Secret events giving different players unexpected improvements. He who figures what triggers them will have an advantage.
– Several technologies, improving all turret types in various ways.
I'd say the biggest difference between this and other TDs is how unpredictable the creeps are.
There are also lots of different ways to build up your defence, so you can play the map tons of times and still figure out new ways of building your defence.