|Quattrocity v0.5 release||593.94 KB||Aug 8, 2010||-||759||Download|
|Quattrocity v0.4 release||595.10 KB||Aug 7, 2010||-||279||Download|
The layout is like the standardmap Metalopolis from Blizzard. I tried the best to make a map with a similiar layout.
The Map is totally even (just some doodads here and there) and devided into 4 spawnpoints. Map is for 1v1, 2v2 or free for all.
If u find any bugs or the gameplay is not quiet good please let me know. (use the commentsection below)
At the moment it is version 0.5. If i find some issues or u report some, i will update the map.
– – – –
- reworked the choke of the main to make it easier for toss and terran to make it close
- fixed a view issue with the hidden bushes that allows the player to see a bit behind it
- fixed a glitch when a coloss gets near to the upper cliff at the xel'naga watchtower
- fixed an issue that allows to build any building a bit in the choke
- added an extra light to the xel'naga watchtower
- some doodadwork after changing the chokes of the main
- playable size was reduced
- added some doodads at the cliffs
- deleted some ligthning witch cause heavy fps problems at the goldexpansion and the natural
- added some sparks on the mapground
- added some basic lightsources for some doodads that don't cast their own lightning
- deleted some fog
- added some more details on the ground
- first try to upload it on b-net
– – – –
(Map is made by myself, my normal nickname is Sloke but here I'm Tamarsaxe)
Add a comment