|Quest log version 1 beta||402.34 KB||Aug 30, 2010||-||265||Download|
This is a quest log I made for 'Changeling RPG'. It's still a WIP and only supports 1 player right now. However, it should work and you can use it in your map. Just remember to give me credit for it 🙂
- Simple quest creation
- To add a quest you just run 'Add Q_Log Quest'. The first parameter is the quest name, the second is the quest information. The third parameter is the race the quest belongs to (Zerg, Terran, Protoss and neutral) and the fourth is the quest type (main and side). The last parameter is the quest ID.
- Easy reward setting
- This library supports quest rewards. It is in a separate action to the quest creation so that there isn't too many parameters per function. Not adding a reward will not do anything.
- 3 reward types.
- The only rewards avaliable right now is Minerals (the second param), vespene (third param) and an item (fourth param).
- Open/ close animation
- This log has an open and close animation.
- Quest filtering
- The filtering system filters by race and quest type. There is also an option to show all of the quests.
- Quest ID
- The quest ID is whats set when you create a quest as the last parameter. This is what you use to complete a quest and set the quest reward. Each ID should be differant, so it's probably best to create a preset or record to hold the ID data if you have a lot of quests.
- Maximum quests
- There is a maximum of 100 quests in the log at any 1 time. There is no safeguard if you go over this number, but because it's 100 it shouldn't crash it.
Feel free to use this library in any map you like, i just ask that you give credit where it's due 🙂