|Resident Overmind - Beta II.2 beta||986.50 KB||May 10, 2010||-||2,165||Download|
|Resident Overmind - Beta II beta||972.39 KB||May 7, 2010||-||370||Download|
|Resident Overmind - Beta I beta||505.60 KB||Apr 30, 2010||-||2,981||Download|
Game in beta state
The game is played just like the old Resident Evil titles.
WASD-controlled character, no mouse required.
A story is virtually non-existent right now.
Since there are no in-game descriptions yet, here are the controls:
WASD – Movement
Shift – Sprint
X – Quick 180° turn
F – Interact / Pick up / Use / Select
Q – Back / Cancel
I – Inventory
T – Use Quick Item
Space – Fire
– Unable to move right after firing a weapon (workaround: quickly tab a movement-button).
– After entering a building you must – in some cases – double hit 'Q' in order to move again.
– Search for small boxes. These are items.
– You have to equip a gun before you can fire.
– You can interact with many doodads on the map. Just get close to them and press 'F'.