|Launcher + Mission 9, 10 release||52.04 MB||Mar 26, 2016||-||4,537||Download|
|Mission 08 release||23.87 MB||Mar 26, 2016||-||2,350||Download|
|Mission 7 release||48.47 MB||Mar 19, 2016||-||2,500||Download|
|Mission 5 release||21.37 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,460||Download|
|Mission 4 release||21.58 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,523||Download|
|Mission 3 release||18.00 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,535||Download|
|Mission 2 release||11.12 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,562||Download|
|Mission 1 release||10.96 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,622||Download|
|Launcher release||1.11 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||1,237||Download|
|Mission 6 release||49.85 MB||Feb 26, 2016||-||2,415||Download|
Shadow of the Brood is a 10 mission Zerg campaign about Radgar and his hunt for essence and effort to bring broodmother Kelysa back. The Broodmother Kelysa was killed by Amon's hybrids while they was trying to control zerg minds, she denied. Radgar was created from the essence of the Broodmother Kelysa. He was the only one who escaped. He thought he's alone, but that's not a true….one of the Kelysa's evolution masters will join him soon!
How to install
- Create folder called HotB in your Starcraft II/Maps folder. Put all downloaded content into this folder and launch launcher.
- New Assets
- New Characters
- Boss Fights
- New Gameplay System
- SotB01 – The Beginning (Finished)
- SotB02 – The Coming Brood (Finished)
- SotB03 – The Grasp of Enemy (Finished)
- SotB04 – Needles in the Fire (Finished)
- SotB05 – Eyes of Darkness (Finished)
- SotB06 – Deception of Fear (Finished)
- SotB07 – The Fall of the Queen (Finished)
- SotB08 – Radgar's Wrath (Finished)
- SotB09 – Frozen Essence (Finished)
- SotB10 – Return of Lost (Finished)
- Casual: A difficulty requiring little to no multitasking and micro skills, featuring less enemies and focus on story.
- Normal: A difficulty requiring minor multitasking and micro skills, featuring fewer enemies and focus on story and minor challenges.
- Hard: A difficulty requiring good multitasking and micro skills, featuring a high number enemies and focus on challenges and entertainment.
- Brutal: A difficulty requiring great multitasking and micro skills, featuring tremendously more enemies and heavy focus on challenge.
- Comrade Crimson