|Shattered Void Prologue release||7.04 MB||Oct 16, 2015||-||2,857||Download|
|VotV last mission release||54.85 MB||Oct 7, 2015||-||1,534||Download|
|VotV Campaign 2015 release||277.44 MB||Sep 17, 2015||-||2,196||Download|
Vortex of the Void is a 6 mission Protoss campaign about Tedis, a High Templar, and her hunt after Mal'Zar, who is attempting to resurrect his master Ulzar, The Dead God. This campaign takes place a few years after the largest Protoss battle in the galaxy took place: the Shadow Templar, Ulzar, was defeated on Aiur. Now his slave, Mal'Zar is gathering the shadow energy to bring his master back to life. His Rebirth can start a second eternal conflict. Tedis wants to stop this coming darkness and make eternal peace in the galaxy. She knows, there is a still chance to set the victory flag.
- A lot of new models
- New Characters
- In action already existing one (Artanis, Zeratul)
- Void 01 – Whisper of Shadows (Finished)
- Void 02 – Inside of Evil (Finished)
- Void 03 – The Ally Strike (Finished)
- Void 04 – The Hour of Doom (Finished)
- Void 05 – The Sky is Falling (Finished)
- Void 06 – Echoes of the Ice (Finished)
Prologue – Shattered Void
- Prologue 01 – Rules of Darkness (Finished)
- Prologue 02 – Corrupted Lands (Finished)
- Casual: A difficulty requiring little to no multitasking and micro skills, featuring less enemies and focus on story.
- Normal: A difficulty requiring minor multitasking and micro skills, featuring fewer enemies and focus on story and minor challenges.
- Hard: A difficulty requiring good multitasking and micro skills, featuring a high number enemies and focus on challenges and entertainment.
- Brutal: A difficulty requiring great multitasking and micro skills, featuring tremendously more enemies and heavy focus on challenge.
Screenshots & Videos
- Flinks and Luke Mancini
- Comrade Crimson