|Wanted - Level 2 release||1.09 MB||Nov 12, 2010||-||319||Download|
|WANTED - Level 1 release||564.51 KB||Nov 11, 2010||-||280||Download|
Take on the role of an up-and-coming dissenter; you must guide your Agitator through a variety of locales while avoiding detection from the oppressive Dominion regime! See if you've got all the skills necessary to be a hated Revolutionary guerrilla just like Jim Raynor!
WANTED: Level 1
WANTED: Level 2
- Level 2 added: after successfully punching in for work, you have to make your way up to the mines to give a rousing speech. Along the way you'll have to avoid more patrolling guards and several traitorous Miners (and their dogs!) Good luck. (11/11/2010)
- Fixed several minor glitches. (11/11/2010)
- Follow the other miners up the road to punch in for work.
- Avoid coming too close to Dominion Guards, lest you be recognized for the Rebel Provocateur that you are.
- There are a few patrolling guards in Level 1. If you're finding it too tough to move around them, try Dashing!
- If your Agitator is caught, you'll be disappeared and forced to start over.
- Suspicion level lets you know if you're a little too close to Guards – but you can also just watch their movements! If Guards become suspicious they will face you and follow your movements until they're satisfied you're not a dissenter… (until you move out of range)
- Level 1 shouldn't be too challenging, you've got 5 Agitators (lives) to try. These are displayed in the top right as seen in the video.
Add a comment