|Version 0.2 release||65.82 KB||Aug 30, 2010||-||1,010||Download|
This library has been developed for Starcrafter (SCR), a role-playing map currently in development.
It is posted here for use by anyone who is looking for such a movement system and is free to use.
In the map editor:
- File > New…
- In the new map dialog:
- Document Type = Map
- Dependencies = 'Campaign (Liberty)' This is to enable a much larger range of units and doodads to choose from. It also includes the Civilian unit of which this library is best suited for.
- Click the Modify… button next to the dependencies drop down.
- Click Add Other…
- Find the SCR – Movement 0.2.SC2Mod and press OK
- Press OK again.
- Fill out the rest of the new map dialog as you wish and press OK
- Find the "Civilian (Male)" unit and place it on your map.
- In the "Melee Initialization" trigger remove all the actions in there by default.
- Add the new action SCR_Add Player Unit( 1, Civilian (Male) )
- That's it!
- W – Move Forward
- S – Move Backwards
- A – Turn Left (Strafe Left)
- D – Turn Right (Strafe Right)
- Shift – Hold to sprint
- Left Mouse Button – Hold to look while moving
- Right Mouse Button – Hold to direct movement with mouse and strafe