|ZOZ 0.1.1.zip release||11.10 MB||Jul 4, 2010||-||2,742||Download|
|ZOZ.zip release||11.13 MB||Jul 4, 2010||-||170||Download|
ZERG ON ZERG!
- Practice scouting opponent & get a feel for the timing of a 6 Pool,
10 pool, or 13 Pool.
- 18 different random attacks. Allowing you the ability to scout
and adjust your build accordingly. There will be Zerg Rushes & Roach
Rushes, or combination of Zerglings, Banelings, Roaches, Hydralisks
- Practice expanding to a second Hatchery under battle conditions.
- Random timing of attacks & Random placement of units structures &
Random unit rally point will keep you guessing!
- AI Zerg system that builds structures in game specific order.Structures
are not spawned until drones collect enough Mineral & Vespene Gas.
- Enemy AI Units are not created until correct structures are spawned,
thus allowing the trainer a feel for the timing of specific unit attacks