|Call of Ancestors v1.2 beta||7.26 MB||May 19, 2010||-||4,524||Download|
|Call of Ancestors v1.0 [SP Cinematic extravaganza!] alpha||6.86 MB||May 13, 2010||-||841||Download|
|Call of Ancestors v0.31 alpha||665.30 KB||May 10, 2010||-||427||Download|
|Call of Ancestors V0.3 alpha||652.50 KB||May 10, 2010||-||245||Download|
|Call of Ancestors v0.2 alpha||494.74 KB||May 5, 2010||-||725||Download|
|Call of Ancestors v0.1 alpha||415.50 KB||May 4, 2010||-||237||Download|
Call of Ancestors v1.2 is out. It features FULL VOICEOVERS for ingame cinematics and tons of fixes based on your sugesstions!!!
Plot: After learning that Terran mercenaries are desecrating one of their planet, young Protoss warrior Tarsalis lands on a planet and begins his quest to reach lost ruins. But unknown to him, his superiors have more sinister plan in place.
Version notes: This v1.2 release of CoA map contains tons of changes here is the list:
- New Loading text.
- All voiceovers have increased volume now.
- Fixed one big cutscene mixup.
- Added more health, shields and speed for Tal'Adun.
- Fixed names of Tarsalis weapons.
- Archon beam of Tarsilas can only target Air units now.
- Removed the range of Terran sensor tower.
- Fixed ivanco's initialization area.
- Stalkers have blink now.
- Doubled the shield regeneration rate of Tarsilas and Tal'adun [regeneration wait time is stil same].
- Added tons more "no walk" zones over some areas and doodads.
- Added more Terran forces in the north base.
- Added more Terran forces in the Temple Entrance [they prevent rushing tactics].
- Added another Missile Turret detector near Siege tank [i will make detector out of him later].
- Beacons cant be selectable anymore.
- Changed the name of "Battle Cruiser Copy" units. [Those units are still not responding to "issue order – move to point" order. Weird.]
- Changed the flow of end cinematic, but its not done yet.
To do list:
- skippable cinematics [but I will need help from you guys, point me out to some map that has that feature and I will look into it.]
- explosions at the end of the map [sound & camera shake]
- personalised sounds for Tarsilas [when moving & attacking]
- work on map 2 and continuation of Tarslalis adventure
- DieH@rd – all the coding and map making
- Relja Trajković – sound engeneer, voice of Tal'Adun, voice of Fleet Command
- Ivica Milarić – scenario work, voice of Tarsalis, voice of Ivanco
- Ivan Zorkić – voice of Zealot, voice of Reely
Few pictures from the map: