|Little Unit, Big Map v3 release||1.28 MB||Mar 9, 2012||-||982||Download|
|Little Unit, Big Map (complete)v2 release||1.26 MB||Mar 5, 2012||-||228||Download|
|Little Unit, Big Map (complete) release||1.26 MB||Mar 4, 2012||-||255||Download|
Little Unit, Big Map is a gorgeously dark & stylish adventure. Control a tiny weak unit who isn't in much combat directly, yet there is plenty of action.
The factions are the reward of this map. You get to be part of a sophisticated & well designed faction but after you complete their grand quest.
Plus a balanced, intense final boss fight, plenty of platforming & dreary land wandering.
- Little Unit, weak ultimate explorer & treasure hunter
- Elder, leader Temple of Eons, wise summoner
- Old Lord Calypso, leader of Luster, speaks ancient tongue
- Egg Keeper, creepy ally
- Tyrant, demi-god of destruction
- Adrige, leader of Science Faction, his inventions are masterful
- Temple of Eons, ancient and dark, timeless feel. Game starts on Elder's Tower.
- Science Faction, quirky grinding gears, massive pipes & anything to do with science.
- Luster, complexly layered old-world insectoid city.
- Star's Plenty, floating utopia, main city.
- Twisted Dimension, a mind-bending twisted ancient mega-structure.
- Desert of Despair, an enthralling maze of sand
- Volcano, a fully working volcano, sealed by an ancient gate, in the volcanic core is none another than Pandora's Box!
- most file size is from terrain