|Shadow of Liberty Launcher release||7.25 MB||Aug 19, 2019||-||5||Download|
|Shadow of Liberty Missions 12-14 release||72.83 MB||Aug 16, 2019||-||18||Download|
|Shadow of Liberty Missions 9-11 release||186.18 MB||Oct 27, 2018||-||293||Download|
|Shadow of Liberty Missions 4-6 release||22.80 MB||Nov 6, 2017||-||771||Download|
|Shadow of Liberty Missions 7-8 + Cinematic release||131.22 MB||Sep 28, 2017||-||808||Download|
|Shadow of Liberty Missions 1-3 release||3.98 MB||Sep 25, 2017||-||952||Download|
- Mission 14 is in full release and the Launcher has received an update.
The Feral Zerg have reappeared by attacking several Dominion worlds. No one knows why the Zerg have all of a sudden become so aggressive. Arcturus himself assigned General King's forces to set up orbital defenses in high orbit above Castanar to push the Zerg back. Arcturus also ordered Victor Von to assist General King in his defense, and any rebels they may encounter.
This is my first campaign within the Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor. I have to say, it has been a long but fun journey so far. I've always enjoyed playing Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void. Also, I enjoy playing campaigns made by the public. This is my first campaign, but it will not be my last.
If you have any feedback you would like to give me, leave it in the comments.
How To Install
1. Unzip the files.
2. In your Maps folder in your Starcraft II directory, create a "Shadow of Liberty" folder spelt exactly like that.
3. Place "Shadow of Liberty Launcher" file in that folder.
4. Place all mission folders in your "Shadow of Liberty" folder in maps folder.
5. Open the launcher
Green Field Troubleshooting
How to open the maps:
- The best way is to use this method by Deltron: How to Play Sc2 Maps Without Opening the Editor.
- Here's another by Jayborino: Maps Opening Blank.
This campaign has custom music. I put custom music in this campaign because it enhances the atmosphere.
- You will play all 3 races in this campaign.
- You will have a choice on what difficulty you would like to play on. Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal.
For playthrough click here
For playthrough click here
DEFILERRULEZ Playthrough Of Mission 9
For video click here
Special thanks to deltronLive, DEFILERRULEZ, and Jayborino for playing, providing entertainment, and feedback for this campaign. Also, special thanks to VastanX for models that improve immersion.
Ever since EivindL released Perfect Soldiers and DudkiSC2 started working on Annihilation, I've always wanted to make a campaign of my own. Thank you EivindL and DudkiSC2 for inspiring me to make my own campaign and continue doing your great work.
Custom Campaign Initiative
For the Custom Campaign Initiative, click here
Act 1 – Requiem for the Koprulu Sector
- 01: The Covert Ops – Release
- 02: Homecoming – Release
- 03: The Queen of Blades – Release
- 04: Crash Landing – Release
- 05: The Awakening – Release
- 06: New Found Foes – Release
- 07: Desperate Times – Release
- Cinematic – Birth of Order – Release
- 08: Lost Knowledge – Release
- 09: Unwelcome Guests – Release
- 10: Breath of Creation – Release
- 11: Return to Tarsonis – Release
- 12: The Descent – Release
- 13: Captain of My Soul – Release
- 14: End of the Line – Release
Campaigns That Should Be Played In Between:
- Starcraft 2: Ambivalence
- Starcraft 2: Birth of Liberty
Act 2 – Fulfilling a Promise
- 01: Retaking an Old Relic – (50%) (On Hold)
- 02: First Class – No Status
- 03: Outnumbered – No Status
- 04: Moria – No Status
- 05: The Only Inconstant – No Status
- 06: The Ones Beneath Us – No Status
- 07: Where It All Began – No Status
- 08: Secret Science – No Status
- 09: Old Values Fall – No Status
- 10: Holding Pattern – No Status
- 11: Cleaning the Slate – No Status
- 12: T-Minus 10 – No Status
- 13: Iron Fist – No Status
- 14: Gentle Into Goodnight – No Status
- 15: Not Forlorn – No Status
- 16: Sound Waves – No Status
- 17: Powering the Devil – No Status
- 18: Honouring a Promise – No Status
- 19: A Score to Settle – No Status
Add a comment