|Screenshot5 release||54.42 KB||Feb 12, 2011||-||323||Download|
|Screenshot4 release||48.54 KB||Feb 12, 2011||-||782||Download|
|Screenshot3 release||43.98 KB||Feb 12, 2011||-||767||Download|
|Screenshot2 release||42.97 KB||Feb 12, 2011||-||736||Download|
|Screenshot1 release||47.25 KB||Feb 12, 2011||-||763||Download|
In this game one player has to conquer planets from other players to win a round. Each player controls one planet at the start of a round. Each planet can issue and receive attacks with small space ships. The amount of ships available for attack and defense on a planet regenerate over time. The larger the planet is, the faster it can regenerate ships. So, once a player conquers more planets, more ships become available for attack.
It is currently available on EU.
There are a few variations on the normal gameplay. Starting from round 3, extra modes will become available. Game modes include:
- Stealth – Ships are invisible for other players. This allows for sneak attacks
- Blind – The amount of ships on a planet are invisible to other players.
- Phenomenal planets – Only large planets with high ship regeneration exist.
- Plentiful planets – Many small planets with slow regeneration.
- At the start of the game, a short tutorial can be followed.
- Personal statistics are being kept track of.
- Global highscores are being kept track of.