|Mission Launcher Update June12th2019 release||9.24 MB||Jun 12, 2019||-||100||Download|
|Automata - Update24thsept release||45.11 MB||Sep 24, 2018||-||367||Download|
|06 In the Hunt - Update release||22.24 MB||Sep 22, 2018||-||227||Download|
|03 Perfect Soldier - Update release||17.86 MB||Apr 4, 2018||-||511||Download|
|01 Redsnow - Update release||13.78 MB||Feb 9, 2018||-||657||Download|
|Noir Automata - Complete release||200.68 MB||Feb 7, 2018||-||810||Download|
|NAMODS - Purifiers release||22.54 MB||Mar 14, 2017||-||1,107||Download|
Noir : Automata
Set 2 years after the final event of Legacy of the Void.
The three race now living peacefully.
But it all change when the Purifiers reprogram the Spear of Adun and attack the protoss capital, killing all the Twilight Council members and declare war on all living intelligent being.
The three race turn to Heirarch Artanis to stop the Purifiers. But when the world need him the most Heirarch Artanis vanish.
The survivors of the war join together under the Alliance Command Council [ACC] and fight back the purifiers one battle field at a time.
This is my 3rd project for StarCraft II. I've really enjoyed the story campaign of StarCraft and have played through all three. Terran the Wings of Liberty, Zerg Heart of the Swarm and Protoss Legacy of the Void, along with many different custom campaigns made by fellow mapster.
- Take command of The Eradicator and the survivors of the Purifiers war.
- 8 Missions with different terrain and environment. Focus heavily on RPG element.
- 2 Cinematic maps around 10 minutes each.
- Boss Battle for each mission.
- Custom models from fellow mapster (see credits section for more info).
- Mission Launcher [Release]
- War Journal : Artanis [Release]
- Prologue – Under Siege [Release]
- 01. Red Snow [Release]
- 02. Attack on Titan [Release]
- 03. Perfect Soldier [Release]
- 04. El Diablo [Release]
- 05. Wrath of the Tal'darim [Release]
- Memoir : Hall of Heroes [Release]
- 06. In the Hunt [Release]
- Epilogue – Last Stand [Release]
For those wish to see the preview can go here :
Mission Preview – Noir : Automata
How to Play
For those having trouble, Hockleberry made a step by step tutorial on how to, get it here :
How to play custom campaign
- StarCraft II Legacy of the Void.
- Heroes Mods and Maps file [Inside zip bundle].
- Purifiers Mods File.
- Don't forget to turn subtitle and TIPS on.
Find it too easy or too difficult, have something that you like / don't like?.
Or perhaps you find an error / bug that I might have missed out.
Or simply just wants to talk about it?
- Forum Feedback
Custom campaign in Russian
For those interested to play the custom campaign in Russian
Custom Campaign Initiative
What is the Custom Campaign Initiative?
- Alleyvipersc2 for Cyber Ninja, DylannaOkyl and Elders model.
- Alleyvipersc2 for SnakeHead Medic and Primal Zerg Buildings model.
- EivindL [PerfectSoldier] for mission launcher template.
- VastanX [Time Convergence] for mission launcher update template.
- GhostNova91 for Umojan Marine model.
- DudkiSC2 for Barry Baldwin + CPG reference.
- Hammer107 for Adept variant, Nyon ,Karass and Kel-Morian Medic model.
- Wingedarchon for Adept Talon , Adept Forged and Purifier Photon Cannon model.
- aZergBaneling for Primal Zerg extra attach point.
- herdal8 for many awesome purifiers models !
- kkangtemplar and Taylor Mouse for Diablo model.
- Thrikodias for Tassadar model.
- Kazor132 for Tal'darim Zealot Portrait model.
- Waffuru for awesome cover on Bipolar Nightmare !
- Nier : Automata for being awesome !
- TChosenOne for Videos playthrough and for testing Mission 03.
- DeltronLive for Videos playthrough.
- Deadzergling for Video FeedBack.
- MaskedImposter for Videos Feedback.
- Cacho56 for Video Feedback.
- JayborinoPlays for Videos playthrough.
- Pareto optimal RUC for Videos playthrough.
- Palnai for Let's Play Videos.
- Starcraft II community for June Monthly test !
Join us on Facebook :
Noir : Automata
Add a comment