|Arathi Basin/Strands of the Ancients 0.94b release||6.34 MB||Nov 23, 2010||-||2,063||Download|
|Arathi Basin/Strands of the Ancients 0.94 release||6.30 MB||Nov 20, 2010||-||317||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.93b release||5.90 MB||Nov 11, 2010||-||367||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.93 release||5.86 MB||Nov 6, 2010||-||323||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.92b release||5.76 MB||Nov 4, 2010||-||254||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.92a release||5.72 MB||Nov 2, 2010||-||223||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.92 release||5.68 MB||Oct 29, 2010||-||859||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.91 release||5.55 MB||Oct 22, 2010||-||6,385||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.90 release||5.52 MB||Oct 17, 2010||-||203||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.88 release||5.47 MB||Oct 13, 2010||-||369||Download|
|Arathi Basin Domination 0.86 release||5.41 MB||Oct 10, 2010||-||3,687||Download|
With 10 heroes, supporting up to 12 players, Arathi Basin/Strands of the Ancients is a remake of the battlegrounds from WOW.
- Third person mode and default game camera modes supported
- Arathi Basin is a battle for control points
- Strands of the Ancients is a 2 round hero siege arena
- Add bots by adding AI players!
- Unique wow-like targetting and hotkey system (with fully functional default sc2 targetting as well)
- Questing content (and raiding content) available for testing to the winning players.