|Nuclear Reaction v0.31 beta||3.82 MB||Apr 6, 2011||-||374||Download|
|Nuclear Reaction v0.3 beta||3.34 MB||Aug 5, 2010||-||325||Download|
|Nuclear reaction v0.2a beta||2.70 MB||Jul 4, 2010||-||244||Download|
|Nuclear Reaction v0.2 beta||2.70 MB||Jul 1, 2010||-||257||Download|
|Nuclear Reaction V0.1a beta||1.44 MB||Jun 15, 2010||-||299||Download|
|Nuclear Reaction V0.1 beta||1.44 MB||Jun 14, 2010||-||165||Download|
Suggested Players: 2 to 9
The goal of the map is to Survive the Nuclear Strikes as long as you can while trying to sabotage for the other players and make them fail.
The time between nuclear strikes gets decreased every 30 seconds until everyone is dead and a new round starts. After the voted amount of rounds have passed the player with the most points is declared the winner. You get 1 point for every level of difficulty you manage to survive.
And I have to give credit to Dest1ny for the awesome looking scoreboard.
- Zergling – Very fast and very fragile unit. Can use Speed Boost which increases it's own movement speed.
- Speed Boost – Increases the units speed by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Hellion – Fast but fragile unit. Can use Psionic Disturbance to slow oppoents in an area.
- Psionic Disturbance – Slows units in targeted area by 50% for 5 seconds.
- Sentry – Medium fast, medium strong unit. Has a shield that regenerates. Can use Force Wall to block off other units paths.
- Force Wall – Creates a single row of Force Fields originating from the caster towards the targeted point.
- Siege Tank – Slow but strong unit. Only unit that can survive a direct hit from a Nuke. Can use Bombard Ground to stun opponents in an area.
- Bombard Ground – Bombard the targeted area stunning units in the area for 6 seconds.
- Stalker – Fast but fragile unit. Can use Chrono Field which periodically stops time in an area.
- Chrono Field – Periodically stops time for any unit that enters targeted area for 15 seconds.
- Thor – Slow but strong unit. Not as strong as the Tank. Can use Thor's Hammer to stun opponents around the map.
- Thor's Hammer – Stuns a the closest target in the entire map every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Can not hit the same target twice.
- Reaper – Very fast and very fragile unit. Can use Jet Pack to get airborn for a limited amount of time.
- Jet Pack – Allows the Reaper to get airborn for 5 seconds but is slowed by 20% for the duration.
- Hydralisk – Medium fast, medium strong unit. Has a small health regeneration. Can use burrow to avoid any ability or damage effect.
- Burrow – Allows the Hydralisk to avoid any ability or damage effect for 5 seconds. This ability can not be canceled.
To Do List
- A lot of numbers will most likely need fixing once proper multi-player testing can be done.
- Better Win screen.
- Team Play (Maybe, seems a bit pointless at the moments)