|Capture the Ftar beta||223.49 KB||Apr 1, 2011||-||383||Download|
So this is my first serious map, I've dabbled in the arts here and there, reason is mainly I am afraid of the data editor, however I'm pretty comfortable with the trigger.
Tag based capture the flag. There's a jail system/voting system (for number of rounds, map, and individual runner choices)/round system. Supports up to 7v7. Has a fully working dialog scoreboard.
Alpha bot stuff going on, haven't published it yet, I will when I get it more flushed out.
Plans for future :
- Some attributes for runners (movement speed/energy/energy regen related : not fully decided here if i really wanna state out attributes, would only be for items that would give bonuses)
- More items (ankh of reincarnation/tomes of exp and attributes)
- A third map that has lava, when you touch the lava you are vulnerable no matter what. (few raised safe areas for flags and etc)
- Finish up making skills (would love help however I think I'm approaching a satisfactory number 😀 )
- Better bot AI
- Maybe a new game mode (really up in the air here)
Looking for someone that might want to help with artwork/video. Mainly stuff to make the game look nicer at first glance. My laptop sucks and cant run fraps+SC2 at nice graphics.