|Dustins Unit Indexing Library release||73.41 KB||Jul 17, 2013||-||217||Download|
|Dustins Unit Indexing Library Test Map release||136.59 KB||Jul 17, 2013||-||102||Download|
|Dustin's Unit Indexing Map release||150.40 KB||Jun 19, 2012||-||115||Download|
|Dustin's Unit Indexing Library release||60.15 KB||Jun 19, 2012||-||132||Download|
This library indexes units so they can be referenced by Index Numbers
auto generated and uniquely assigned to each unit in the system.
- To setup a unit into the system use the function: UI_Setup(Unit)
- To retrieve a units index use the function: UI_Get_Unit_Index(Unit)
- To retrieve the unit associated with an index number use: UI_Get_Index_Unit(Index)
- The system uses DataTables so you are not restricted to the array limit.
- By default the system enters every unit that enters the map into the system to change this modify the UI_Init trigger to whatever you need.
- This library has a DEBUG feature, to enable this modify the UI_ALLOW_DEBUG varaible and set it to true.
- Then when in the map type debug in the chat to display unit indexs above their head.