||206.00 KB||Apr 4, 2012||-||308||Download|
||185.94 KB||Apr 1, 2012||-||122||Download|
||149.75 KB||Mar 26, 2012||-||142||Download|
List <T> – Basic 1.0b
Forum Thread and demo map
Library allowing to easily create basic/cheap version of List<T> collection types known from .NET
In essence "Dynamic Arrays"
- Create Int, Real, String List types (can be extended to any DataTable supported type)
- Dynamic = no initial size
- Lists are expanded using 'List <T> Add'
- Easy 'List Values Count' function to get current size
- As additional feature i added GUI-Only 'For Each Value in List' actions/scripts
Note: Although you can create new versions like for example List <dialog item> in galaxy most if not all types are convertible to those 3 basic types. If i'm correct only units are not but for those you have Unit groups already which function same way.
How to use
- Lists New – Initialize new List. (global, same names allowed if type is different)
- List <T> Add – Extend list and stores new value at new index.
- List <T> Set, List <T> Get – Get/Set existing index value.
- List Clear – Clear List data.
Please use This Thread for questions etc